*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2058684-The-Legend-of-The-Caped-Mandarin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2058684
The story of our young hero, Mem, and adventures.
!Warning!

Sorry about this, alot of my data on this book got deleted!

I am working to repair this subject. Sorry for the inconvenience!!!














"Crack!" Edward cringed as the branch under him snapped loudly. "Crap," hissed Edward, "Where are we going anyways?" Him and Mem had been climbing to his tree house in the old maple on the edge of the neighborhood.

"Who are you?" Edward demanded, " 'Mem' can't be your real name."

Hearing no response, Edward looked up and saw that Mem was nowhere to be seen. "I have told you," Edward whirled around and saw Mem standing right behind him, " No questions until we reach the base."

Mem proceeded up one branch and push open a door of leaves. Edward, dumb-struck, followed him into a dark room. Mem turned on the 'lights' and Edwards jaw dropped. it was a sophisticated base with latches, buttons, even screens built into the panel. Mem popped out of the wall, scaring Edward in two ways. First way was when he came in through the wall, but what made him start thinking about a way out of the room was what Mem was carrying. He was holding a sheathed sword in his hands. " Welcome to the U.F. base in United Forces territory."

"OK... but, who the heck are you?" Edward was getting more and more scared of this individual and his 'associations' to all these 'Kid- Nations'.

"As I have told you," Mem stated, "call me Mem, it's my out and about name out on the field-"

Crack! Mem and Edward froze in place as something hit the wall of the hideout. Mem leaped to his feet and pressed a panel in the wall, revealing the most deadliest-looking suit he has ever seen. Black over-coat, sterling white operators gloves, but the thing that caught his attention the most is the lone dagger sitting on its own perch in the closet. Mem came up, dressed up, equipped a simply crafted sword, his dagger, and to Edward's surprise, drew the dagger.

" Uhhhh... I think you would do better with the sword," Edward advised while watching it all the group outside. It was comprized of about
© Copyright 2015 M.J. Memoirs (blackman1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2058684-The-Legend-of-The-Caped-Mandarin