*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2060688-Caitlins-Synopsis-for-Bruises-Fade
Rated: E · Other · Thriller/Suspense · #2060688
Caitlin's own synopsis for her story
Caitlin’s Synopsis for Bruises Fade

This is the story of one woman’s fight for freedom. After an abusive childhood, Caitlin stumbles into marrying the first man who tells her he loves her. After they marry, everything changes and Caitlin’s life becomes a terrifying fight for survival. In a bid to gain some control over her life, Caitlin begins attending a group designed to help people with confidence issues. The charismatic leader, Patrick, soon befriends Caitlin and she confides in him a little of her husband’s evils. One day, Carl follows Caitlin to her course and watches as she goes to a cafe with Patrick afterwards. That night, he badly beats her and pushes her down the stairs. Suffering many injuries, including a cerebral contusion which causes temporary blindness, Patrick vows to help Caitlin escape. She gives him her house keys and he grabs her “escape bag” that she has already packed. Patrick takes Caitlin to his mother’s empty house and promises to look after her. This is when her nightmare really begins. Patrick turns into an obsessive, controlling, calculated, dangerous man. He takes pleasure in torturing the woman he claims to love. Locked in a bedroom with no obvious means of escape, Caitlin must fight the hardest battle of her life and find a way out of the room.
© Copyright 2015 Choconut ~ House Targaryen (purplesunday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2060688-Caitlins-Synopsis-for-Bruises-Fade