*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2060947-Evey-Tick-of-the-Clock-Formulate-History
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Masood
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #2060947
It is about the importance of time which the people of this wold had forgotten.
Today, I will talk on the topic âEvery Tick of the Clock Formulates Historyâ. The tick tock of the clock is a mutual sound that we can hear; you can hear the drone of the clock in the midst of the darkest nights. It can be never being at paused, rewound, forward or stopped; breakage of the low voltage machine is an exception. Every time when a minute passes some more history has been made even if it is not at all that interesting. Moreover, every tick of the clock matters because time is invaluable. Therefore we should be careful how we act every time. Whether we want waste our time in doing silly things or value the most of the every second. If you went to become a successful person, you have to manage time well and cutout fruitless and pointless things from your daily activities.
A change can only come if you want to see it happen and in order for it to come you must put your effort into it. Put an effort to change yourself and make history which should be engraved in peopleâs mind for centuries.
You cannot do everything but still you can do something and because you cannot do everything you should not refuse to do something that you can do. Time and tide waits for no one, so wake up and do that you love and make history.
Furthermore, a second can change the course of the history. A wise decision taken in time can lead to wonderful results. So think thrice before taking a decision as well as think about its consequences. Think that are you satisfied by your decision or else want to change it.
Time is precious and one day you will regret the wastage of time and it is something which cannot revert. In other words time is money and money is power being given the wishes by almost everyone, reading this even. Stop spending more time revolving around a problem than in trying to solve it because beating a door in a hope of transforming it into a door will get you nowhere. Get the spirit of a man not a coward.
From today own wards manage time well, work hard, enjoy the company of the loved ones and do not procrastinate.


© Copyright 2015 Masood (masood12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2060947-Evey-Tick-of-the-Clock-Formulate-History