*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2063339-Beautifully-Scarred
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2063339
Amira wants to get over her incident can Sebastian help?
Synopsis

Amira is working to overcome her tragic past. The nightmares are a consent reminder of what happened that tragic night, let alone the scars that remain from it. Amira has tried relationships since that fateful night but unable to connect with anyone until she meets Sebastian, then her world tilts on its side…
Sebastian seems to have it all. He is a wealthy interpreter and a doctor. But deep down he’s lonely. He doesn’t have any family, and he has been flying through women trying to feel something…, anything. He drowns his sorrows in the wild life of BDSM with multiple partners, never wanting to commit to anything more. But this that all changes when he meets Amira…
The night Sebastian met Amira, he knew that she would complete his world. He felt an undeniable connection to her beauty, even though they had not been formally introduced. The problem was she had a dark past and at every turn would end up pushing him away. How could he help her overcome her past to build a future with her, because in his head his future included her and the world of BDSM. Will she run or will she stay? One fateful night he pushed her too far and introduced her into his life of BDSM, did he lose her forever?
© Copyright 2015 lessofjess (lessofjess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2063339-Beautifully-Scarred