*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2063466-The-Great-Trio
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #2063466
This Story Is About Three Characters, Jake, Ray, and Emily. It's Kinda Like Percy Jackson.
Prologue
-----------
The doctor said,"Congrats,it's a boy!" "His name is Jake," his mother said. This boy was not an ordinary boy. He already had teeth. Not just regular teeth, He had fangs. I know what all of you are thinking. He's a vampire, duh. No, he was a werewolf. Everybody hated him
because they thought he was pranking everyone. Oh! but he wasn't.

Chapter 1
-------------
Jake only had two friends,Ray and Emily. Ray had blonde hair and blue eyes. Everybody teased him because, if you don't know, a long time ago, Hitler only liked blonde-haired, blue eyed people. Nobody liked Emily because they thought she was a nerd. But when she took off her glasses, she was beautiful. She had black hair and green eyes. The sixteen year olds called themselves The Great Trio. Jake Didn't know he was a werewolf yet. Jake had brown hair and grey eyes. He always wondered why he looked so special when eveybody hated him. Even though his parents knew he was a werewolf, they never told him. When he asked them,they would always say,"I don't know."

Chapter 2
------------
One day Jake was getting teased when a teacher called him over to where she was sitting. When he got there she said very quietly," One day, very powerful boy, you will save the Universe." When she was done talking she disappeared into light. That's when he noticed that wasn't a teacher,she was an angel! He was so surprised that every week The Great Trio would have meeting talking about how strange it was. "I wish she was there to tell me how I would save the Universe,"Jake said. "Jake, we have something to tell you," They both said. "You are a werewolf." Jake thought they were joking. "Yeah right," he said. "It's true, I have powers, too," Emily said. "I have the ability to read minds." "Like now you think that we're pranking you even though we're not." "Wow," Jake said. "I have powers too," Ray said. "My dad's superman, so i'm like, invincible." "Whatever," Jake said. " I'm gonna sleep on it."

Chapter 3
------------
© Copyright 2015 Winter Kitten (kinnedi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2063466-The-Great-Trio