*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2063935-A-hypnotic-naga-pt-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Mythology · #2063935
The naga toys with her new toy
The naga decided it was time for a bit of a test to see how far under her spell she could send kyle. She decided that first off she should ask some very simple questions about kyles' secrets. "okay kyle, I want you to answer anything I ask you truthfully. Understand?"
" Yes madame I understand"
"Good. first question how long have you been monster hunting? A simple question to break the ice."
"Two years with my friend Susan"
This left the naga very captivated " A friend? Do you always hunt with her?"
"Always, and she is hunting with me today as well even though she had suffered a major injury yesterday"
This got the naga thinking. Two hypnotized warriors? that would mean that she would be able to get more people enslaved by tricking them with her pets.
"Kyle, tell me. Can you summon your friend to this location?"
"With the blow of my whistle"
"Do it" The naga said with a seductive smile. When kyle blew the whistle, moments later someone could be heard running through the trees and then a girl with long flowing blonde hair and covered in iron armour burst out of the trees.
"Kyle I heard the whistle what's the prob... oh shit"
The naga moved in...
© Copyright 2015 Darkness (lordofdarkness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2063935-A-hypnotic-naga-pt-2