*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2064771-Gall-bladder
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Health · #2064771
my experience
Gall bladder, a good or a bad WIP

Yes , you will be surprised that I am describing the gall bladder as a WIP(Work in progress), but that is what I have come to identify it with, considering the experience which I had, of getting it surgically removed. In any manufacturing process, a critical operation can never be just taken out but it has to be improved upon or it has to be mended. Similarly, a critical organ can never be taken out and discarded but this facility of discarding, is available in case of the gall bladder. Why? Because it is WIP. In any manufacturing process, if WIP gets too high, then the operation becomes a bottleneck and cause the failure or stoppage of further operations. Similarly, till the time the gall bladder is working well, the further processes also work well and without complaints. But as soon as there is some bottleneck in the gall bladder in the form of stones, the system starts getting affected negatively. Finally the gall bladder holds the WIP of Bile, which is actually released by the liver. This bile is further released into the digestive system when we eat. This same bile can be released directly by the liver into the digestive system but here the gall bladder acts as a regulator for release. When there is stones formation, there is bottleneck in further processes with excruciating pain as the by-product. So the next step is to reduce or eliminate the bottleneck by removing the excess WIP. In manufacturing this is achieved by putting more resources at the bottleneck to clear it. Unfortunately this option is not yet available to the human body and the only option is to remove the WIP HOLDER itself, which in this case is the gall bladder.
So folks , I had to get my gall bladder removed . Of course now I have to apply the TOC (THEORY of CONSTRAINTS) to my body and ensure that release of food into the digestive system is regulated at the source itself, that is at the mouth.
Regards
YATINDRA


© Copyright 2015 t_yatin (t_yatin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2064771-Gall-bladder