*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2064906-Insights-from-Heaven
Rated: E · Poetry · Spiritual · #2064906
A Poem from my Book: Inspirations from Heaven's Gate
Prayer is a pathway to a rich and meaningful life in which time has no meaning.
Once someone starts a life of prayer they are changed forever.
There is no going back.
The insights gained from the world around them are so powerful it is consuming.
When you have a life of prayer you have a huge responsibility for those around you.
Prayer is the first line of defense for the heart and soul.
Otherwise they are left bruised and bleeding on the side of life's highway.
Prayer is to the soul what oxygen is to the heart life.
Whether we realize it or not we are actually comforted in the knowledge that someone we hold dear those who hold us up to the throne of Heaven.
They care for us so deeply that they will seek daily solitude to strengthen their own relationship with the Lord.
In doing so they touch heaven for us.
Our lives become more clear and focused.
Throughout their lives they have learned to slip their hands into the Father's hands.
They help us not to drown in our daily struggles.
Our family, friends and neighbors uplift our concerns as much as possible.
Prayer will bring healing and strength to those who are weary.
God's love will flow from your heart to theirs to show that they are highly treasured.
His love has supernatural power and will life to those who honor Him.
Knowing the Father is always available.
It is a beautiful gift He bestows upon us.
© Copyright 2015 royalkees (royalkees1963 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2064906-Insights-from-Heaven