*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2065323-Credibility-of-academic-certificates
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2065323
Insight into how academic certificates are becoming devalued
CREDIBILITY OF ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES
I am greatly worried about the credibility of academic certificates of late. There is a growing trend where by a student only pays another person who may or may not be a student to do assignments or research for him or her. This means that the student will not have to be very keen on attending lectures. The work is perfectly done and sitting and submitted and expected. This paves way for the student to get his or her marks. Some students have become daring enough to pay others to sit for the end of semester examinations on their behalf. At the end of the degree or diploma course the student gets a certificate. This begs the question: how relevant is that certificate to the student and to the world at large. In light of this scenario the acquired certificate is only a piece of paper full of false information. This may also be interpreted that the owner or holder of the certificate is a professional if not a serial liar.
© Copyright 2015 Ruth Kaguu (ruthkaguu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2065323-Credibility-of-academic-certificates