*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2065837-Religious-Views
Rated: E · Critique · Experience · #2065837
My thoughts on the opinions of religious television personalities
I was watching a program where the lady delivered a message from a book written by a man who went to heaven and returned to Earth. He described that he was at Jesus' side looking at the Earth and saw three rings circling our world. These rings were then the demon's' roaming space from where they attack the souls on earth... I'll start with this: God is the one and only creator of life so evil is still under his ruling. Why are we blaming demons taking over souls who don't constantly have a need or want to talk about God. It is not fair to reduce them to nothing but carriers of evil, we are all on this plane with a single important gift to experience a wonder that can never be defined by words. From the flowers to the rodents we are all on one love that we have tainted with hierarchical views. There is nothing less than us or more important but the ONE who gave life thus we must forget these complaints we got so comfortable in.
Let us be grateful for having this awareness.
© Copyright 2015 Jean Van (chinkijean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2065837-Religious-Views