*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2066291-Losers
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2066291
Losers can be anyone-the President,the aliens and even all the inhabitants planet Earth
         LOSERS   (logline)                                                                                                                                                                                                                 2024  Journalist-investigator from the USA John destroys  plan aliens-criminals to capture the world and he becomes president of  Russia.                               -----                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              1908          Solar  System.                                                                                                                                                                                                                           On a galactic prison -asteroid is a riot. Unmanaged asteroid explodes in the earth  atmosphere. Can be saved in the  spase Shuttle only three criminals. They produce landing in Russia.Using the gadget two aliens move into the bodies of two people.On the third does not have enough charge gadget and main-EXELENZ kill the third.EX together from the second-FROG destroy the spase  Shuttle and bodies of the aliens.EX resolves to live only the communication unit and protection but  the FROG hides in the clothes gadget.Aliens in the image of the officer and soldier go to Moscow......                                                                                              2024         Moscow                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Journalist John  and translator Nastia investigate the case of the poisoning  of  Lenin  from Stalin and Krupskaya.They meet  of old man (the son of the Kremlin guard) who tells a strange  story and gives  them a gadget wich in 1941 had lost FROG.The FSB general EX and the candidate of the Leninist party FROG see danger and organize an attack on John and Nastia but the gadget is already in a CIA lab in Ramstein.Ready  gadget  bring  to Moskow  the  day before presidential election.John changet  appearance  and goes to meet interviev  FROG....

© Copyright 2015 michael suz (suzak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2066291-Losers