*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2066784-Belief
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Cultural · #2066784
No matter who or what we believe in, we all believe in something.
Many of us are living with a void that we fill with worldly wants and desires we believe that if we can have something we can have it, no matter the cost. We believe that sex and drugs are what give us the perfect life but that's not true. No matter what faith you believe in or if you don't believe in any faith you still know there's something far greater than just dying. The term YOLO is so overused, that it's lost it's meaning. Many of us have the "I don't care" attitude but we all care, whether you want to admit it or not. Whether you have a belief in God or whether you have a belief of what scientists say you believe in something because if you didn't you wouldn't be following the laws of the world. You wouldn't be wanting to have fun because you would know that you can have fun for the rest of your life, you wouldn't be living an "I don't care" life if you didn't believe there's something far greater than what a scientist believes. But than again, who am I to tell you what you believe? That's your belief. Just know that deep down you know I'm halfway truthful.
© Copyright 2015 Constance (whatever11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2066784-Belief