*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2066786-To-R
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #2066786
It went by to quick, I'm sorry.
You came in a swept me off my feet, you gave me everything I ever wanted but yet I was still the fool at the end. I feel to hard and I was expecting you to catch me, you told me you would catch me! I can't go a day without something reminding me of you. I can't find the words to go on, it was all a stupid mistake. I was the foolish girl who thought I had actually found someone who fell in love with me but I've always been told love is one-sided now, I guess I was just a fool to believe that we could've actually made it. You gave me my happiness back and you quickly took it away, I was an idiot to have fallen for such a stupid boy but I did. I can't say I regret it because if I did, I'd be lying. I'm so broken and I don't want to fathom another day without the peace you had given me. You said you'd stay forever but you only stayed the night. You said you'd be by my side but I guess my side wasn't good enough. You said you loved me but I guess you didn't mean it. But just know, when I said " I love you" I meant it, when I said I'd stay forever I meant it, and when I said I'd stay by your side forever, I meant it. Now I have to do all those things alone, in places you can't see me but I can see you. Thank you for all the happiness you have me, I can only hope that you'll fall in love with someone who'll give you that amount of happiness that you gave me. I'll always love you J, thank you for making some amazing memories for me to keep. I love you forever.
If any of you are struggling with the loss of your lover, I'd be more than happy to talk with you. I know how tough it is.
© Copyright 2015 Constance (whatever11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2066786-To-R