*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2066908-The-Magisters-book-1-A-Setting-Of-Suns
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2066908
Set in a fantastical medieval Europe and Asia known as Byzantia. My own characters.
Chapter 1: The sky was red. The earth,the seas,and the sky bled the blood of another day begun,it's steady flow a bittersweet river. Of a sudden golden flames seemed to flicker and glitter like gold,giving the horizon an appearance like that of a wildfire. Soon rays of orange shot out like the swords of the angels that guarded Eden's gates,protecting the coming light from any darkness that dared to swallow it whole. Hence slowly and surely the dragon of night was defeated and the warm glow of St.George's blade lit the skies once again.Whilst this battle of night and day was being fought it seemed there was a spectator present during this duel in the sky.Seated upon the sandy bed of this desert land was a man,no,a young man.Hair the color of pale gold covered his young head,loose,wild strands that sometimes shaded his eyes from the view of others.That same untamed hair covered eyes of silver/blue,which shone like blue steel in the pale morning light,truly beautiful in every sense.These eyes were dominated by a sharp,finely featured visage,so sharp a razor would dull at the touch.A graceful chin balanced out these features well along with a perfectly shaped nose.
© Copyright 2015 May L. Lawrence (turell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2066908-The-Magisters-book-1-A-Setting-Of-Suns