*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2066918-A-new-story
Rated: E · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2066918
Just a draft of a new story I have being thinking of writing
Hi, I'm Zander. Life hasn't always been easy, not that I'm complaining or anything, everyone has rough spots. Right. Well anyway I'm writing this all down because my therapist says it will make me feel better if I shared my feelings with other people. She seems to think I'm messed up or something, I don't know why though It's not like I didn't speak for half my life or I wouldn't look anyone in the eyes is it... No not at all. Okay I did do those things but she says it's all right because I've had a traumatic past. Oh sorry I'm ranting aren't I.

I was never the popular kid at school, so when she said I should have a change of scenery, needless to say I was worried I'd never moved before, never changed school's before. I didn't know what to suspect and now I also had to deal with getting a whole new family. You see I'm in care now, thanks to him. I was worried, what If they didn't like me, what if they thought I was weird, a freak. My care-worker assured me they were nice people and that they had fostered four other boys who had had rough pasts just like me and they knew how to handle troubled teens. There was one more thing I was frightened of, what if they don't like the fact that I'm gay. Karen, my care-worker, assured me again and again that they were fine with gay people, they specialized in taking the teens no-body else wanted and that's the category I fitted into, I guess. As we got closer my nerves got worse. The mood in the car was awkward, Karen sensed my nerves and tried to lighten the mood but nothing was going to calm me down, my body was going into overdrive if I got any more nervous I would have a panic attack. I was starting to concentrate more on my breathing than my surroundings and by the time I had calmed down the car was stopped and Karen was waiting for me to get out. As Karen walked up the drive I got my bag out of the trunk. She stopped at the front door and gestured for me to hurry up, I quickened my pace and by the time I got to the front door she had already wrung the bell and the door was swinging open...
© Copyright 2015 Roxie Smith (biv_wonder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2066918-A-new-story