*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2068583-Chapter-One
Rated: E · Draft · Crime/Gangster · #2068583
This is a rough draft first chapter of my first short story. Please give feedback
"LUKE, COME DOWN THESE STAIRS NOW!" Shouted, mum up the stairs.
I was up in my small, cramped bedroom when I heard the pounding on the door. I just knew. I knew that the time has come to tell the truth. I got off my creaky bed and headed towards my brown, wooden door. Before I went out of the door, I turned towards my mirror that was in was in the corner of my bedroom. When I looked in the mirror I saw a twenty--year-old man staring back at me. The man in the mirror had fair skin, messy, curly hair that had a mind of it own. The eyes were dark brown, he was fairly tall and was muscular with broad shoulders.

"DON'T MAKE ME TELL YOU AGAIN!" Shouted Mum, up the stairs again.
"I'm coming!" I shouted, down the stairs, in a shaky voice.

I then turned towards my brown, wooden door and opened it. I then shakily walked down the wooden, creaky stairs, which lead into the living room. When I got to the bottom, I saw my Mum, Judy standing at the bottom of the stairs. When I looked, behind her near the front door I saw two police officers.




© Copyright 2015 E.Redfern (emmaredfern96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2068583-Chapter-One