*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2070054-New-Years-Changes
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Contest Entry · #2070054
Writers Cramp Entry~prompt-write about someone making a life changing choice at midnight!
When the clock strikes 12 the New Year will arrive, bringing with it the choice to make changes in your life. She has decided that when the New Year comes, she is going to try to become more in control of the chaos within her head. She wants to learn how to NOT let the voices and demons destroy her, how to be able to get up in the morning and not be scared of who she is going to be. She wants to be more in charge of her feelings, be able to lessen the depression and the paranoia, be able to feel more in control. She wants the constant chatter in her head to stop.

So she is going to work hard at trying to have more up days then down and more happy then sad. It is time for her to be able to chose how she wants to feel! It is time for her to be able to think without having to hear the voices. She is going to learn to look in the mirror and NOT let the mean voice tell her how horrible she is and what a ugly person she is! She wants to life to be how SHE makes it! And damnit, she is not going to let ANYTHING stand in her way! She has goals and she has dreams and it is time to follow them! New Years at midnight is going to forever change her life, she is going to take control! 2016...here she comes!

255 Words
© Copyright 2015 Jen~ (jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2070054-New-Years-Changes