*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2070646-Riskai
Rated: E · Draft · Action/Adventure · #2070646
Very bad attempt at a beginning,this is just a concept. I'm still not sure i should use it
Now, before we begin the journey, there are a few things i'd like to inform you about. There is a war. not a very big one, but still quite serious to some. The Eternals are against the Mages for causing them some treachery as of late. before this there was a council, this war, broke the council apart. the sprites, Avian people and nymphs stick with the Mages on this one. But the Eternals seem to be losing on this part, since only the humans have joined the Eternals in the war so far.
The neutral party so far exists out of the elves, brutes and minirillians. The minirilians don't want a part in this war, since the entire thing has damages their lands, though they might return to their magi friends if this goes on long enough. the elves and the brutes have a truce, and for the most part work together. Almost.
Roman has been trying to keep this war a secret for his brute wife, if they knew of a war, she would send an entire army out and send them to kill everyone, not even knowing who her allies are. they are on one side the brutes, and that's their own. the only reason that the two nations are together is because the brute queen fond a physical attraction towards the elf king, and to his demise ended up married to the warlord. I digress.
The story will begin in the seas caverns, Duskshelter, Far from the isles of Riskai, though still quite close to the land of the elves. This enormous cove, shelters many children, and for the most part, pirates. Not many know of this place, as the elf king Roman made some deals with the founder. This place has drifted off into the lands of legend and rumor in most minds since...
© Copyright 2016 TellNIN (tellnin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2070646-Riskai