*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2071334-My-Deepest-Fears
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Experience · #2071334
what do you fear the most?
My deepest fears,

Is that I couldn't change;
or is that I change so rapidly and drastically that I become a person I'd never approve of right now.

My deepest fear is having my trust completely and mercilessly shattered by someone who might not deserve it.

My deepest fear is giving it my all and not getting anything in return.

My deepest fear is that I'd grow up and become boring and get tangled with all the responsibilities masked in the name of "adult hood."

My deepest fear is that I'd get married, and maybe have kids too; and become a "mother" ...and lose my sense of humour, become too serious, get stressed out and worry over little things.

My deepest fear is making a commitment only to feel trapped in it.

My deepest fear is the future; because I don't know what it holds for me.

One day at a time, I take it in. All the while getting closer and closer to the enigma.

But my deepest of deepest fear is the realization of any of these.
© Copyright 2016 Regina Anne Smith (tsionsms at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2071334-My-Deepest-Fears