*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2071603-GENERALLY-THE-BEACHES-ARE-ROCKY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Nonsense · #2071603
A non-sense story that makes perfect sense.
Twice upon three times, a shade of gray and a slipknot became friends! The first wanted to show how generous he was, and transported the knot up to the third river of Europe. During the descend, they hinder each other a little, but with no grave consequences; at one point the river formed a gap different in height from the original plane, and this forced all the water to change direction. The almost gray and the knot stopped to find out what was the reason of such event and...
There you have it! The body of a famous French musician was obstructing the flow, while someone named Renato was passing by.
After crossing the river, the shade of gray and the slipknot liked each other even more and finally arrived at dry land, where a ravenous band of chickens were resting under the sun.
These representatives of the animal kingdom sensed a strange presence and were starting to get ready to jump up and do something, but a vase containing dirt hit the leader at the same time he was apologizing to the gray.
We don’t know why but things took a wrong turn...The knot had the fantastic idea of disappearing, ending up though in the world of horse racing, where he was first used as reins, then as pastry filling!!
“AH...what a shame”, thought the shade of gray of his friend, while was wearing the standard footwear of the Italian shepherd; hedanced for a while, then he stopped to concentrate on his next adventure.
© Copyright 2016 Massimo (masfusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2071603-GENERALLY-THE-BEACHES-ARE-ROCKY