*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2072473-Cuisines-To-Try-In-The-Moon-Thai-Weston
Rated: E · Article · Food/Cooking · #2072473
To make it easier for you, here are some dishes that you can enjoy at the hotel.
You must be in a desperate mood to try the spicy noodles but not sure if the regular hotels will offer authentic Thai dishes. When you are in New York and craving to eat authentic Thai food, you should try Moon Thai Weston. You will get the most authentic food to try when you are in this hotel. The moment you try a dish, it will teleport you to that corner of Thailand. With no or little background of Thai Food, you might feel lost while looking at the menu.

Sticky Rice:

The most celebrated food item in every Thai household and restaurant is the rice. It is steamed beautifully in coconut milk that takes the taste of the rice a bit further. You can find this rice in local hotel that claims to offer Thai food. However, when it comes to tasting that authentic rice which makes even the kids happy, you will have to try it at Moon Thai Weston. Usually the rice has to be ordered with vegetables or gravy. It is up to you whether you want to go with the gravy or the veggies.

Vegetables:

Veggies make amazing combination with the rice. Vegetable and rice makes a brilliant Thai main course. Every home and restaurant in Northern Thailand will have rice and veggies in their menu. When it comes to Thai people, they like their vegetables fried. The vegetables are usually spicy or sour depending on the spices that are used. The essence of every veggies depend on the dried spice flavors that Moon Thai Weston uses. Hence you get to taste the food that you will find in a Thai locale.

Pork:
Food that makes into the menu of Moon Thai Weston predominantly speaks about the region's season and availability of ingredients. Due to the cool climate in Thailand, people enjoy meat especially pork. This is why you will see pork more often in the Thai menu. If you are a meat lover, you should definitely try this dish.

Thai Dessert:

The Thai dessert section of the Moon Thai Weston has fruits and makes the most sumptuous desserts. If you have a sweet tooth or rather teeth, you should definitely look up for the dessert section of this hotel. Even if you are not interested in the main course, you can visit and try their amazing desserts. In fact there are exotic sweet dishes from Thailand that you might not even know.

Every high end hotel is having Thai food in their menu because of the innovations that are being made. Thai people love their food and take every course of it seriously. This is equally reflected when you get your meals served in Moon Thai Weston. You can indulge in their simple meals to the most intricate desserts. Every Thai dish is healthy as it is rich in proteins and vitamins from vegetables and meat. It is Moon Thai Weston that offers you with the same authentic and healthy food. Check out details at https://www.primecard.com/restaurant/moon-thai-japanese-weston.

© Copyright 2016 Lisa Levi (lisalevi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2072473-Cuisines-To-Try-In-The-Moon-Thai-Weston