*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2073220-The-power-of-darkness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Dark · #2073220
What happens when a teenage boy finds the sword of darkness and gains its power?
I was walking home from school on a normal day. But this day was different... it felt like there was something coming from deep in the woodlands. I went to investigate. As I got closer, I could make out the outline of a giant sword in the distance. The closer I got, the more of the swords power I could feel. Soon I was standing next to it and I could hear a voice repeatedly saying "grab... it". Then I reached out and grasped the handle...

Suddenly, I felt a rush of power flow throughout my body, filling it with the desire to kill. The feeling grew stronger the longer I held the handle of the sword. I then started pulling the sword out of the ground and a black aura surrounded me and the sword. A massive force was making me do this and I was loving it. As the sword was pulled from the ground, a massive shockwave sent all of the nearby trees flying and left br alone grasping the sword. I opened my new eyes and readied myself to rid the world of all those who dared to betray the darkness and side with the light. I had to be prepared. After all, I was now 'The Lord of Darkness' and I was destined to cover the entire multiverse in darkness.
© Copyright 2016 Darkness (lordofdarkness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2073220-The-power-of-darkness