*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2073976-Beauty-as-we-know-it
Rated: E · Article · Contest · #2073976
About beauty in my choice of words.
We are absolutely not what we are showcasing on the outer. The wise one's among us has the wisdom of the profound cliché, "It's what's inside that counts" while the rest of us say it for the heck of it, often because we feel we are not as beautiful as someone we hate, again what do you define as beauty potrays how beautiful you're and also hate doesn't come from beauty.
And this beauty I'm talking about could be anything from helping a golden-ager get a seat in a crowded bus, helping a visually challenged person cross the road, giving out of willingness, caring without expecting. But if you're in the mindset to make people fall for you with just your looks, no matter how ravishing you're right now, they're going to fall out as quick as they fell in. People who fall with the depth of your heart are sure to stay your side forever. A beautiful heart can bring things into your life that all the money in the world couldn't obtain.
The beauty of a woman is seen in the way she see's another.
For her beauty lies in her heart where love resides and nurtures , which is the doorway to her soul.
A beautiful soul creates a beautiful life full of beautiful memories and it is very important to feel beautiful in this journey, meanwhile.
A beautiful you, a beautiful me, together can make a beautiful world.
© Copyright 2016 Umayaal (monsheka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2073976-Beauty-as-we-know-it