*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2074217-The-wedding
by Samii
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #2074217
It's about a girl who is going to marry a guy and the day of his wedding died
The wedding..

Once there were two peoples Omar and Michell they were dating and were in college together and shared apartment, they were always together because they loved.

A day in the Omar university knelt and told Michell that if I wanted to be his wife and Michell with tears in his eyes and jumping for joy I answered ''yes'' and from that day began planning the wedding because it was a special day, was the day when they would unite their lives forever.

They made many invitations and plans for months. Omar was one day at home alone because Michell was in the gym being Omar in the kitchen drinking some juice gave him a sharp pain in the chest will wait for calm to go to the doctor.

The next month day I went to the doctor and analysis was done. When the doctor read them and saw the results and said he had a heart condition and that at any moment could drop dead and with tears in his eyes Michell serious thought went to his apartment and never said anything about it to girlfriend because she would suffer more than him. Omar told Michell that day that were married the next week and she excitedly said if I came the day of the wedding and everything was ready food, dress Michell bride was nervous and had the trembling hands as it was the day I am waiting for a long time.

When they were making their votes to the boyfriend se give her severe pain and fell to the ground and died and the bride crying without understanding what was happening had happened I`m alone.

© Copyright 2016 Samii (jennii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2074217-The-wedding