*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2074650-The-Follower
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2074650
it is a short story about me and my follower and how I decide to keep my follower or not.

The Follower:

I am getting flashbacks of when I was a child. What happened to me I don’t know? I am on my way to see a witch who can tell me who I am being followed by. I have been to the meeting and witch said my follower cannot be identified and he/she is watching over me all the time. I am on my way home the meeting and I am walking through a thick, narrow and dark alleyway, it is 2 am there is no one else in the alley; “Where am I” I ask myself when I awake in a hospital bed. When I bring myself back to my senses. I was told that I was jumped by my follower. Straight after the nurses realised I was awake they were all asking me questions like “Are you okay” and “Do your family know you are here”. I cannot answer them because my eyesight is blinded by watery, blood shot and blurred vision… all I can do is go back to sleep. All I can hear is the nurses shouting we need to get him into emergency surgery…

A few weeks later I had arranged to go back to see the witch, when I got there she said “Today in our therapy session we are going to try to talk to the spirit of the follower of yours.” We both ask if the spirit can give us a sign of what their gender is. It didn’t work. When I got home I tried it again and I said exactly the same thing. After a while of complete silence and pure meditation it reached out to me and said “I am a relative of yours and I died in your younger years and my daughter told me when I am up above in heaven to look down at you and to watch over you”.

By the time I had a family and had been given the son that I had always wanted whose name was Harry, I also had two daughters one was called Helena and the other Daphne. On Daphne’s 18th birthday I said to her that she needed to get driving. So she did. When the day came of her practical test she got in the car and drove off, when she came back she said that she saw my follower in the instructors eyes so she stopped the car, got out and ran home the instructor said to me that if Daphne hadn’t have got out of the car she would have passed the test. After dinner that night I said to my family that I would leave when everyone has gone to bed that night. “ I am leaving because my follower is making your life unsafe so I will see you when I can”.

(10 Years have passed)

I am now at the age of 35 which is so old. My follower is still with me and takes over my body every now and again. Other than that life is okay….



THE END

© Copyright 2016 Kyran Mundy (ronniemundy98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2074650-The-Follower