*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2075974-Dear-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Self Help · #2075974
A letter to myself
Dear me.
Another year has began. Is this to be another year of broken promises, shattered dreams, and excuses, or will this finally be the year to do something. True, you barely know the difference between a comma and a full stop. You can barely draw a circle on your tablet, but you have always been willing to learn. True you are clever. You have a profession after all, but the year's of being told you will never do this you can't do that you will never earn anything has taken its toll.
You have all these ideas, all those images circling around in your mind. They need to be released. Small steps that's what Mitch from pencil kings said, small steps. You have joined two sites as suggested. You have even written something, be it only a few lines. Small steps.
Now all you have to do is post this. Here comes the doubts again. Small steps. Small steps.
© Copyright 2016 angorth (angorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2075974-Dear-me