*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2076446-The-Anchor
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #2076446
Gone is the dark, gone is the lack of light
First of all this is not my usual writing. I mostly feel inclined to do dark pieces about what darkness lies below, but the more I live and experience and love the more I find it doesn't exist it's just an imaging. Secondly I don't care if anyone at all reads this I just think it needs to be put somewhere semi private but give me the opportunity to solemnly reflect on it in the future when I think the shadows are creeping back. This will serve as an anchor to reality, I can look back and we like is much better than the dark place I can hide and sulk. I have found someone amazing that really gets my humor, I think, or atleast pretends to and that I love to be around. I have supremely enjoyed my last week spending all waking moments with them, I feel oddly complete. Even sitting next fills me with a joy that is indescribable with words,yet I'm attempting to capture some of its pure essence in this. So that I can keep it just as pure as always in this. Like one would keep a moment in their memory. I will see how things go but now and here it seems good. Constant talk of the future lull any insecureities I may harbor. Now it leaves me babbling on both to them and in a public forum, but see that's it I don't care I've stopped caring atleast for others input I see what I want and need now and others don't frighten me, I don't frighten me. I will revisit this as long as I think that it will help, in just writing it I feel much better it's here, it's real and it's staying. I feel the bliss of love and it's a feeling so intoxicatingly overpowing there can be no darkness anywhere.
© Copyright 2016 aerow49 (aerow49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2076446-The-Anchor