*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2077068-Animals-Animals-Animals
Rated: E · Draft · Animal · #2077068
Rough, unfinished draft
Animals, animals, animals. There are animals everywhere I turn.
The dog is barking. The cat is meowing and the fish is saying glug glug.
The cat is furry and the dog has fleas. The pigs are messy and...What are all these bees?
The cow has a baby and the horse has a colt. If we get another animal I think I will BOLT.
I am going crazy and I feel I have to scratch. The llama became a mamma in the brier patch.

Animals, animals, animals. There are animals everywhere I turn.

Animals, animals, animals. There are animals everywhere I turn.
I went for a walk the other day. Out came a bear, he wanted to play.
And when I ran on the track, I was out ran by a silly old yak.
The walrus was laughing when I told a joke, but only after the dolphin gave him.
Animals everywhere I don't know what to do. But that is what you get when you run a zoo!
© Copyright 2016 wendaliah (ineededaname at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2077068-Animals-Animals-Animals