*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2078230-The-Cop
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #2078230
(male) weight gain fantasy-fiction about using magic abilities to fatten a cop.

A young black police officer sits unconscious in a chair in my living room. His head rests on his chest, drool dripping from his mouth onto the collar of his black button up uniform shirt. Every few moments he stirs, coming closer to waking.

I become inpatient and slap him in the face, bringing him to life in a burst of panic. The first words from his mouth are “Fuckin fuck!?” as he quickly becomes aware of the situation. He notices me standing at the other end of the room, leaned against the doorway, eyeing him like an animal.

Hey, there, bud.” I say with a welcoming tone. He clearly does not take to it and struggles to escape the restraints that hold his wrists and ankles down. “No use.” I say, taking a few steps so that I am just three feet in front of him.

Let me go, you fucker!” The cop growls, teeth showing, eyes angry. “I do not handle pain well, please!” He pleads, rocking his body back and forth in a failure of an attempt to slip free.

Pain? No, no, no. I won’t be hurting you... officer.” I say, kneeling before him and reaching down and

placing a hand on his belly. “You see, I have special powers.” I smile wide, slowly moving my hand up his chest. The officer stops squirming and stares at me in absolute fear.

What.. kind of powers?” The cop asks, trembling and surely scared for his life. I take a moment to admire his muscular build. Nothing too extreme. Just above average. I look up at him.

How about I just show you.” I stand and watch his belly, smiling at the sight of the tightening of his shirt. It takes a few moments for him to notice as well, and at first he looks awfully confused.

The fuck is happening to me?!” He screams, struggling to escape once more.

Relax, you’re just growing.” I say calmly, as if it’s normal. I can’t help but become aroused at the sight, which I don’t even try and hide.

Wh-- growing? What the fuck do you mean?” His shirt is now fitted perfectly over a now rounded belly.

Yes, you are growing. Growing fatter.” The cop goes to speak but instead makes a grunting noise instead. After another ten seconds his belly begins to push at his shirt, filling it.

Fatter!? Are you fuckig serious? Why?” The cop moans uncontrollably while staring at his growing belly.

Because I want you to.” I snap my fingers and his mouth seals shut. He tries to yell but his lips will not open. “Sorry, officer. You’ve done enough whining.” I reach down and place both hands on his gut. He moans as loud as he can, trying desperately to get words out. A few minutes pass and his fat gut fills his button up and his thighs have thickened quite a bit as well. I stare at his groin and moments later his bulge also begins to grow.

As the cop grows fatter, he becomes much sweatier, although barely visible in black clothing, it’s evident on his face and neck. He has stopped trying to yell or even escape, almost completely out of energy. Now at at least 250lbs, the cop’s uniform is beginning to strain. The seams of his black pants have begun to stretch and the buttons on his shirt are nearing their limits. Suddenly one of them bursts off and his white tee shirt is exposed beneath. He begins moaning again, the tightness of his clothes probably very uncomfortable.

Look at you, fattening up nicely.” I say, rubbing his belly. I reach under and unbuckle his very tight belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants and letting his big bulge push out. His balls are like baseball-sized and his dick is unbelievably thick. The tighty whities are very stretchy but at the rate he is growing they won’t hold much longer.

I help unbutton his uniform shirt before the rest of the buttons pop but keep his undershirt tucked in. The cop looks to weigh around 300-350 at this point. His thighs begin ripping his pants, exposing his fat hairy legs. He just stares at himself, a look of worry on his face. He has no idea how fat I am going to make him. Suddenly one of the restraints on his wrist bursts. He struggles to reach for the other one but he isn’t used to the new weight and struggles to even move his arm across his big belly.

Instead of trying to reach his other arm the cop returns his attention to his expanding body. His

entire uniform slowly tears away under his fattening body, which fills the chair. His massive bulge stretches his undies to the limit, ready to slip out. I decide to stop the growing and the cop sighs in relief. I suspect he weighs close to 400 pounds and his uniform is destroyed. I re restrain his other arm and reach down under his heavy belly and grope his bulge, his undies clothing his dick and only partially his massive balls. His blubbery ass is fully exposed and hangs off the sides of the chair.

After a 5 minute fat admiration session the cop finally decides to stop whining and start struggling again. While I am leaned over playing with his thighs he knees me in the jaw. “You fucking PIG!” I scream at him, kicking him in the shin and standing over him with my hand grasping my face. Pain jolts through my entire mouth as the words come out, causing me to moan awfully loud. The cop groans behind his sealed lips, trying desperately to speak. Finally I release them and he blows out a big puff of air. Once he regains his breath he spits out all the thoughts being tossed around inside his head.

This is insane! You fucking freak! How is this even possible?! Change me back!...” the constant stream of sentences from the cop irritates me, so I seal his mouth shut again.

Shut up, fatty. For this,” I point to my jaw “you are gaining another 200 pounds.” I grunt and stare at him, giving him an angry snarl. Moments later his body starts to expand again. He begins to moan and struggle again, which only excites me more. This guy deserves to be immobile. “Hope you like being 600 pounds.” I say, turning and leaving the room.

A few minutes later, I return with a rag on my face. As I turn the corner I am instantly hit on the head with something hard.


Some time later, I wake up tied in a chair. The cop is nowhere to be seen.

Mmmffff!” I hear, from another room.


Oh fuck, the cop is still growing!


I have no idea how long has passed since he tied me up here. I use my power to unseal his lips and seconds later he is screaming for help. “Fuuuckkk, help me!!” the cop screams. I push my arms at the ropes that are wrapped around me and they snap. Another one of my special abilities is super strength, which comes in handy. I rush into the kitchen to find the cop on the floor, much, much fatter than the last time I saw him. Now at least a thousand pounds, he sits against the counter, unable to lift himself. I immediately stop the growing.

What is WRONG with you?!” He screams, full of rage. I stare at him in utter delight, turned on by what I see.

You knocked me out, and so you just kept growing because I couldn’t stop it!” The cop grunts and slaps his hands against his massive body.

What the fuck am I supposed to do now?” Instead of speaking I just moan to myself. The cop’s huge round belly rests on his thick blubbery thighs, which are each three feet wide. “Please, don't’ leave me like this!” he cries, looking into my eyes with sincere fear. “I’m sorry.” I respond, going over to him and giving him a big hug. Before he can say another word I seal his lips again. I bury my head in his fat, drowning out the sounds of his moans and groans. I had no intention on making him this big but I’m sure glad I did. The only concern is… what do I do next?

After an hour of playing around with his body I decide that I must shrink him down at least a little. Within 1 minute he has lost hundreds of pounds and now weighs only about 400 again. As he stands up, I back away slowly, unsure how I am going to handle the situation. He approaches me with anger in his eyes. “I’m gonna fucking kill you.” He growls, reaching for my neck. In a total panic I decide to just do something random. I look down and make his balls start to grow. He ignores it and pushes me against the wall, kneeing me in the groin. I fall to my knees in pain while the cop stands over me with his hands around my neck. Fearing that he will kill me, I figure I must do what it takes to survive this or not to go jail, and make him a blob again. I begin to feel fat pressing against me and after just a few seconds his fattening hands slip away from my neck. He quickly balloons up past 800lbs, past 1000, and so on. His fat presses me against the wall, holding me down. Once he is a little larger than he was the first time I immobilized him, I stop him from fattening any further.

Nooo!!” he screams, trying desperately to move.

It’s too late, fucking fatass.” I say, slapping his huge belly. “There is no way you are ever moving again.” The cop begins to sob and I struggle to escape the wall his body has provided. “If you got out, you either kill me or tell someone else what I did. I can’t have that.” I say to him.

How the fuck were you expecting to resolve this situation in the first place?!” he shouts.

I figured I’d just get you to 6 or 7 hundred, keep you tied up until I was done with you, and then just knock you out and you and leave you some place. But now that you’ve broken from the restraints I can’t get you back in them without you being smaller, and if I do that you’ll attack me again.” I sigh and pat his giant belly. “Come on! There’s plenty of--” I seal his mouth shut once more, not wanting to hear him babble on. While I could stick with the original plan, I’d much rather play around with this massive blob of a man I’ve created. It would be a bit risky keeping him here, since he’s a cop. However, with my ability, any other cops who come by will just suffer the same fate. I just have to make sure I don’t end up with too many. Although a room full of fat blubbery cops would be absolutely wonderful.

I look down at the immobile man on my kitchen floor, feeling so accomplished. Weeks pass and I decide that I need to let this man go and try out my abilities on other guys. I’ve had lots of fun making the man gain a few hundred more pounds, feeding him, and rubbing all of his thick fat. I decide to come up with a plan.

Another week later I leave my house, with the cop inside, and call the police department in the next town. Two weeks later I am across the country with a new name and a new home. It was awfully expensive to get everything in order, but it’s been worth it. A new city, a bunch of new people to fatten and play around with. The question is… who will it be next?



© Copyright 2016 wolfdog (wolfdog2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2078230-The-Cop