*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2079229-White-Raven
Rated: E · Novel · Fantasy · #2079229
Two Sheriff in name of Vilot And Alisa trying to Catch a super human criminal named Hayden
Formed in a thicket, the outpost of CrisWood is home to humans lead by Duke Cristof.
This outpost wasn't built by a thicket by accident, as it has ancient, unexplained statues, which is of great importance to the people of CrisWood and its success.
The outpost itself looks ordinary. With its decaying rooftops, gloomy wooden walls and menacing mountain tops and forest, CrisWood has a creepy atmosphere.
The main attraction is the large park, which was built 60 years ago and designed by trolls.
CrisWood has an advancing economy, which is mainly supported by fishing, fletching and animal training.
Despite its strengths and weaknesses, CrisWood is most likely headed towards a beautiful future under the leadership of Duke Cristof. But this remains to be seen.
Shireff Alisa Curtz with her partner Violet Keep the town safe for Citizens, But They have been chasing a famous criminal named Hayden. He was the first criminal who succeeded Escaping from Alisa and Violet, he wasn't a normal human in alisa's eyes, His blade flys around and then comes back to him, like he is controling it with his mind, she thinks that he is using a trick to do this, And whenever they saw a White Raven, they knew he is coming soon...
He wasn't a killer or assassin, He stole money from rich and criminals, and off course he would defend himself if someone entered his territory, but the rumors say that most of the murders in the town is done by him... People have known him as The Raven.
He usually helped needed people around the town without letting them know who has given them the money and kept the rest for himself...
He lives in a broken Watch Tower In Narrow Forest, The horrific jungle which rumors say it's haunted by ghosts and legendary cretures and has been a village a long time ago, There is a Tall and Big Broken Tower Made of Stones deep in the forest. He found there when he was running away from Alisa and Violet, They never set foot in Narrow Forest, no one would, So he was safe there.
He never knew his age nor cared about it, He's a man with bright gray eyes, which shine in dark, He's very muscular and tall with a nicely shaped nose and black tall hair, If he wasn't a criminal, all woman in the city would have fall in love with him Despite his deadly emotionless voice, Alisa and Violet saw his face once in a chasing. The only information they have from him is that he has a Raven tatto on his right arm and that he lives somewhere in Narrow Forest, The dreadful Jungle Far from the town.
He's arrogant, quick and skillful. Which isn't out of the ordinary for someone with his dreadful past.
He was born and grew up with his mother, he lived in peace until he was about 5 years old, He saw a White Raven always being around him, at age 10 he understood he wasn't normal like other human, When he got angry anything around him would fly into air and he could control them, but he always thought it is a mind sickness or his imagining things, as a kid he didn't understand his powers .
He lost his mother in a terrible disaster and was shunned. And he never knew who his father was, He always goes to CrisTock Temple to see her mother's grave, Melena.
He always wears a tall Black robe with a hoodie which covers his face completely. His mother gave him a magnificent blade, It sure was a worthy blade, He didn't know where did his mother get the blade, A long, broad, barbed blade which is held with a grip wrapped in high quality, ivory boar hide.
A fine, sharp point makes this weapon ideal to pierce your enemies and turn them into a sieve.
The blade has a thin, twisted cross-guard, just large enough to give the blade the perfect weight balance. The cross-guard has an ornamented coil on each side, marking the house it belongs to.
A thick pommel is decorated with a rare purple gem, no expense is spared for this gorgeous weapon.
The blade itself is engraved. Several words of power have been artistically etched into the blade, which only adds to the elegance of this weapon. his greatest enemy in the town is Alisa, She desperately tries to get him behind bars while Violet is the opposite and mostly has fun chasing him and taunting him.
Alisa is a Skilled and dreadful Sniper Which all criminals are afraid from, In their century sniper is not a common weapon, the town barely has a long sword, so she has a superiority against criminals.
She is only 25 years old, but still the most skilled sheriff around the Continent, She's very serious all the time and the only one who she is comfortable with is her partner, she has always respected the law and never did anything against it, She usually wears a blue and white cloth which has a V shape on her chest with short sleeves, attract light blue pants and high heels, She has a light brown eyes and she has white skin, red and passionate lips, with long brown hair which matches her eyes, She Has a stylish British accent, every man in CrisWood are speechless against her beauty and skills.
Violet is the exact opposite of Alisa, She is 25 years old just like Alisa but she never had a good realation with law, the only thing she cares about is getting criminals behind bar at any cost, She's Very funny and deadly at the same time, she's skilled and uses a hextech gloves that no one know how she has made them but she beat criminals with them anyways, She wears a Short attract purple tunic that reviles most of her body with matching pants lead to a high heels, She has crystal blue eyes and stunning lips, she has white skin and short, dark purple hair, She has a common, yet attractive accent, she always speaks strongly which shivers criminals body, no one can resist her charm and beauty when she use it.
When Violet and Alisa Work together no one can escape from them, however, Hayden did...

© Copyright 2016 Sky Mind (skymind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2079229-White-Raven