*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2079239-Divas-ComebackBeyonce-vs-Rihanna
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Other · #2079239
Parody on the great female singers of all time. Enjoy!
Divas Comeback:1


Today the three Divas of popular music have come togethor to see whether two woman who have been in the game solo for ten years now.

''So, my darlings, '' said Mariah Carey, who wasnt actually looking at who she was talking, but rather cleaning the filth under her long fake nails.''Who is up for consideration?'' Celine Dion, who looked as is she had cried the ocean, croaked ''Uh, Theifyonce and Fakehanna.''

''Oh, hell'', muttered Mariah. Just then, as if on cue, the security guard marched into the room, followed by two women. One had the greasiest face the Divas had ever seen, and the other looked like a squirrel with black hair. They both silently took seats before the Divas and the greasy faced one Beyonce, said tossing a lock of her hair back,''Can you old ladies deem me a Diva already so i can continue surpassing your careers with my world tour?'' The third Diva, Whitney Houston,gave a bout of laughter.''Surpass us? Honey we are the reasons you even have a tour to go on.Think again before putting yourself higher than any of us.'' Beyonce sighed nonchalantly. ''Whitney do NOT start with me. The only reason the world even acknowledged you is because that stupid and annoying as hell cover of Dolly Ratchedton's song ''I Will Always Love You'' in 1992. And we all know by the time you turned 35, you sounded like someone who was chocking. And that last tour, the Nothin But Flops Tour, people confused you with Louis Armstrong. So shut the hell up.''

''Oh, damn,'' said Rihanna.
Celine covered her mouth.

''Oh hell no, Whitney i am about to take this wannabe down Niagara Falls.'' Mariah shouted, balling her fist.Whitney just chuckled and shook her head. ''Ok. So tell us, Beyonce, what even qualifies you to be a Diva? Because if you do not give me two valid reasons I'm a have you thrown out before you can scream ''Halo''.

Mariah laughed.


Beyonce rolled her eyes and one of her fake eyelashes fell.''I have over a hundred awards to my name! I am the most Grammy nominated woman in history with 53 nominations! You guys cant deny me!''

''Uh, yes we can '', Celine said, glaring at her.Beyonce ignored her.''I have won 20 Grammys, 8 Billboard Music Awards, 6 AMA's, 16 MTV Video Music Awards, 17 ASCAP Pop Music Awards and i have 75 million records worldwide! If you guys have done half of what i have i done in this decade, say something.'' Rihanna barged in.''Well, if your talking about sales and popularity, Beyonce, i definetly tops. I have 200 million records worldwide, more than any of you guys.The world has already deemed me a Diva.''

''Honey,no'', said Mariah, shaking her head sympathetically.

Beyonce looked at Rihanna in disgust. ''I have been in this game for nearly 20 years. YOU probably did some nasty stuff for people to buy your crap, which is clearly copied from me.'' Rihanna clicked her teeth.'' Coming from the same girl who BUYS Grammys. Get your facts straight sweetie.''
Whitney cleared her throat loudly and all the ladies turned their attention to her. ''Beyonce, Celine, Mariah and I have been in what you and this girl over here are going through. We each have done what ever records you are doing. If it werent for our careers in the nineties, you and Rat-hanna wouldnt even dream of sitting here.And what makes us Divas is that we were the first and only at what we have done. Mariah is the most successful artist of the 90s, Celine has the best-selling French album ever and I am the most awarded female artist of all time. Not Madonna or Janet or Toni have done that and definetly not you two. So, ladies give me a yes or no.''

''As we say in french'' Jamais'', Celine answered.

''I'd be damned to say yes. No, no, no. Not yet. Maybe in ten years, but certainly not now.

''You already know my answer. Security!''

''Uh,what the heck just happened?''

To be continued in story 2...
© Copyright 2016 Evan Singer (funnyme8924 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2079239-Divas-ComebackBeyonce-vs-Rihanna