*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2079756-Liberals
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Political · #2079756
A view from the Republican side
Liberals are such a whimpering sight, always worried about their Democratic rights, always wanting something for free, and make bad decisions that hurt the economy. Voting for immigrants and refugees to become Americans overnight, some swimming to America to protest for their rights, just to be deported and swim back the following night. While Hillary builds bridges to let her Muslim friends in, Obama demands executive decisions for him, giving millions of immigrants across this land, the right to vote for Hillary Clinton, you know the woman that looks like a man, and now the Muslim religion runs amok, taking over cities and playing music that sucks, breaking sinks and praying 5 times a day while destroying America the Obama way. Then on the news one day I heard, Obama say some confusing words, were all refugees and pilgrims too, why not open the gates and let them all through; so I questioned my parents and they both said to me, our family hundreds of years ago came from overseas, but were Americans now not refugees. Obama said we were all pilgrims but that’s not true, because if it wasn’t for history I would have never knew, that Columbus sailed the ocean blue. Mr. Obama when you talk immigrants and refugees let’s get it right, there the ones who leave there homeland and arrived in the United States the following night, there given money to live on and a place to stay too, and when they become legal like the rest of the Democrats, they’ll vote for someone like you….
© Copyright 2016 Justwrite (josephp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2079756-Liberals