*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2080694-Love
by Psycho
Rated: E · Fiction · Emotional · #2080694
A short description of someone's idea of love
The desire, the pressure on her chest, the pain. In one motion, they all consumed her body as if she was being controlled. She didn't like this loss of power over her mind and body; the loss of control over her actions and emotions. What was she to do?
This familiar yet undesired feeling ruled her. She didn't know how to react. The more she resisted, the more pain it caused her physically and emotionally. The unwanted thoughts flooded her mind like a tsunami. They made her confused, made her unable to make a small decision, to have a simple conversation.
This thing took over her life. It made her feel as if a part of her was missing, as if it was stolen from her. The pain so intense it was as if she could never heal and never be whole. The worry it caused her never wavered for a second in the time it had her captured.
This beast, this pain, this desire. Only one word describes it, defines it, names it, love. A crush being held, only to be crushed in the end. She'd lost faith, lost hope. She would never be whole again.
© Copyright 2016 Psycho (psychoticteen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2080694-Love