*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2081181-Write-freely
Rated: E · Prose · Philosophy · #2081181
Heart dreams are shaped out of the life lessons we gather for learning.
"Write freely, inviting word guests for coffee or tea, and tell me the dreams you are finding. You hate your life or you love it, and you're wanting more of what you haven't got. Maybe you wish you could make more time in your life and stop feeling overcrowded. Write with hindsight, giving yourself a new prescription for your eyes. Tell me how far away you can see.
Is yesterday too far or close enough for your mind to comprehend? It seems to me you've forgotten forgot to remember
what really mattered somehow. Write from the heart and let your own words teach you, my friend."
These are the words I heard in a dream, listening to the wind talk, as I drifted in and out of the nocturnal night. It was at the right and precise moment I appeared before the largeness of an ocean, my own tiny being standing before the awe of life. I knew, then, that time itself was merely a grain before a higher majesty.
"Water write your garden to honor the ocean, no matter how small or feeble you might be. And, don't ever forget:
The seven seas were born as ripples in the river." you said. Write freely.
© Copyright 2016 Lifeaholic (arizonagal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2081181-Write-freely