*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2081333-What-I-want-to-be-when-I-grow-up
Rated: E · Article · Career · #2081333
Its about what my future career would be like when I get older.
What I would like to become when I grow up.

When I grow up I would like to be in the NBA which means national basketball association. I would like to be the best basketball player the world has ever known.

I was introduce to basketball by my school mate at the age of 8. My aunt then found a coach for me and I was playing for about two months then my coach went away, so my aunt told me she don't want me on the court by myself because of the influence so I had to quite. I then started playing soccer for a number of years and I wanted that to be my career goal. When I was 14 years old I quite soccer and started back playing basketball but it wasn't going so well for me because my grades dropped and my father banned me from basketball until I got my grades in order.

My grades are still not in order but I plan to get them in order for this term by studying harder, finishing my assignments and classworks on time, but for someone like me it would be hard ,but I am willing. I would like to be on Cleveland cavaliers basketball team with the number 23. My favorite basketball player is LeBron JaMes who is the best basketball player in the world after Michael Jordan. The position I would want to play is the point guard who controls the floor and makes all the plays in the game.

So I would like to focus on my school work in order for me to get an education and to be able to play basketball again. Well that is pretty much it.






© Copyright 2016 denniston1500 (dlewis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2081333-What-I-want-to-be-when-I-grow-up