*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2082007-The-Jumper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2082007
This writing is unfinished I would love some help


The Jumper

Date: July 5, 2015

Di'shanic Holt








Prologue


It was a dark and stormy night when she heard a sudden knock at the door. "Come in." She said in a nasal voice. Eeerrr the door went as a man with tattered clothing as if he was running from someone or something and a scar across his face walked in. Beside him was a small boy, who looked sickly like he hadn't eaten for a few days. The owner of the house came to their aid. "Are you alright?" Sounding more frightened then they looked. The man walked forward to say, "We just escaped from a monster's tower..." The boy interrupted, "He had huge teeth and gums and laughed with a booming voice. He called himself Dragameer. Beside him was a beautiful woman, my mother. He stole her from us in the dark of the night. When I looked at her she seemed strange." The man started up again,"...we tried to take her with us, but she didn't want to come with us she said I have no time for you now. The family broke down in tears. The woman called for her sons. Five strong men came barreling down the stairs. The woman yelled, "SEND FOR THE TOWNS PEOPLE!!! Tell them to bring the pitchforks, bring the torches, bring everything. We must stop the beast." Several people came to aid. "To the tower!!" The enraged people stormed the tower. The monster was surprised and was over powered by one of the sons, who took out a dagger and...
A sudden flash of light came with a large BOOM






Chapter 1


In the year 3013, a planet of strange animals and even stranger people there lives a girl named Elaina. Elaina was no ordinary girl like everyone on her planet she was a dimension warper. She had the power to travel to several dimensions and go back in time a rarity on her planet. Anyway, Elaina was in her room rushing to get ready for school like every other day she was running late. "Hurry up, Elaina! You're running late for school!" Exclaimed her mother. Elaina slid down the stairs and ran to the braxar. She rode it to meet her friends at school. "Hey, Elaina!" It was Sapphire, Elaina's best friend. She did thresbar on her hover board. She's been on her hover board a lot lately because she is trying out for the Z games. It is where all the extreme riders compete. Elaina yelled back, "HI, Sapphire!" Behind Sapphire was Elaina's other friends Kat and Aren. Elaina walked off the braxar. "You're late." Complained Kat. Kat was Elaina's twin sister even though they looked alike they were nothing alike. Elaina was laid back and artistic, but Kat was super serious and always on time. Aren put his arms around the both of them and said, "Don't worry guys we'll be there in a jiffy." "Who says jiffy anymore?" Questioned Sapphire. The four friends climbed the ladder to school. RING!! RING!! "Oh, glorbnax the final bell." The four friends raced to get to class. "You made us late again!" Shouted Kat. BANG.

© Copyright 2016 D.M. Holt (writer27174 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2082007-The-Jumper