*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2082629-Observations-of-a-Sane-Lunatic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Editorial · Community · #2082629
Office Politics and other BS
Disclaimer: If I offend anyone, I apologize in advanced, I just need to get this off my chest.
This is not directed to one individual or group of people. This is just something that I need to vent. And again if I offend I do apologize.
Ok where to start.... here I go, first off, if people don't want to talk to you in the office, so what. I am so tired of people getting all butt hurt because you don't say good morning, or smile or say anything. Could it be that people are going thru some crap and don't want to talk to anyone, or they just don't like you and don't want to socialize with you period!!! Or it could be they are not morning people and it takes a bit for them to get warmed up. Either way, stop getting so butt hurt that you want to crawl in a corner and cry. If you feel the need do it, just don't use the fact that I didn't say good morning to you as the trigger to do so. Put on your big people panties and grow up.
ok second....if you are going to protest something know what the hell you are protesting, don't just do it because you don't like authority. I know this is a major hot bed issue right now, with "innocent" people being shot by the police and I put Innocent in quotations, because I have to wonder what they were doing to bring police attention their way. I am tired of people saying "cops are bad' or "cops are killing people of color". My thought process is what are these people doing to gain the attention of the police in the first place. If you don't want to mess with the police don't break the law plain and simple. And if you treat them with the respect they deserve they probably won't go ape shit crazy on you.
just saying.
That is my rant for the day. Thank you for allowing me to rant.
PEACE
© Copyright 2016 sane lunatic (sane-lunatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2082629-Observations-of-a-Sane-Lunatic