*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2082634-Kyuubi-Prologue
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2082634
The prologue of my Foxy story.
It was May 17, XXXX. The time was 19:36. I was in the arcade called Gamers Instinct playing Pac-Man to unwind after Getting 6092Pts on Undead Outbreak and getting 2nd Place with Juuust 278 points away from first by a person named "ASS!"

I jiggled the remaining coins in my pocket; There were 13. I thought of playing Pump It Up Prime but I already got Highest with 8000-9000 points on most songs. My favorite being Bad Apple.

Before taking off For the night there were murmurs... I Hid my face with my hood and checked the area for for other kitsunes. Surely enough, What I heard was expected. "The Kyuubi," or should I dare say it... Nine tails.

I've been taught by my parents to fear him, but I Actually want to meet him...

I walked in on the twin tail with Blue ears and Quadruple White tail with orange spots and asked the two," Nine tails is reborn?"

Blue Ears checked me for being another kitsune. "So, green tail, Or should I say Sammy?" I expected him to know me. After all I almost beat ASS! and it was him; named Yuuki Taiso and his friend Baka! Or Devon Schneider.

I Cleared my throat and Asked," It's been a thousand years?"

Devon nodded.

"Yes. Why?" He pulled his Beanie that barely fit his head and looked at me.

"Relax," Yuuki laughed. "He's nowhere near here. if he is, I'll use my Ability." he disappeared into thin air then reappeared, like magic... Because it was.

His title of all the kitsunes is "The Fox of Vanishing". For me, It's "Time Manipulator Kitsune" (In my opinion, It's more of a title than his)

I couldn't help but laugh at Yuuki. He thought I was laughing with him, but no. no I wasn't.

"I'd like to meet Nine tails," I told them.

"Best of luck, the gung-ho Devon said.

"Nice knowing you," Yuuki snottily retorted.

Little did they know I had a plan...
© Copyright 2016 Sparky Thunders (sparkythunders at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2082634-Kyuubi-Prologue