*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2082800-im-bored-hey-lets-do-a-bio
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Drac
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2082800
giant ninja women yey http://sta.sh/021cigsaph11 here have a girl to look at
Bio of a ninja girl ima do some series with cause yea

Name: Coventia
Age: 21
Job: Battle Mage or Stealthy Assassin.
Role and importance: She is a rare kind of assassin. She hates being the spark to conflict and is known to attack anyone who brings her a contract that revolves around petty crimes between a few people. She has exceptions to this in war, and having ties to shinobi going far back to even feudal times, she knows how to avoid unnecessary confrontation. Having lived in a mountain town, her training was random, but for good reason. Being self sufficient was a mandatory thing in this village. Planting trees, cutting wood, farming both crops and animals, the whole works. All for the better in the end, as she also trained as a shadow warrior and she made it clear she wasnt going to stick just to being a ninja. She after spending her whole 19 years at home she began adventuring. She eventually heard amongst her travels of spirit callers and mystical feats of the kind and it intrigued her. Eventually after a while she managed to find a place in which these types of miracles she heard about were originating. She managed to show off enough interest in it, that the head mages of that area took her in and taught her all she could learn of magic.

After only a year and a half she mastered the small amount of magic she could grasp the most, which was merely healing based magic, and a bit of stealth based magic enhancing her senses and abilities she already had excellent training from with her ninja set of training. She did however pick up a secret set of stuff she wanted to try but not at the temple of mages that trained her. She began traveling again, and soon found herself in a city. What happened from there is unknown...

(aka ima make an idea to go off of after this.)
© Copyright 2016 Drac (dracula1031 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2082800-im-bored-hey-lets-do-a-bio