*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2084822-Smite-bellona-and-amateratsu-facefart
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bobob1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Adult · #2084822
Bellona wants Amaterasu to help her divulge in her secret fetish.
"Oh man it's so big and bouncy" thought bellona as she watched her girlfriend Amaterasu's big ass, which bouced around with every step she took. Bellona and Amy had been dating for about a year now and bellona decided that this was the day she would have tell her about her secret fetish. You see, bellona loved the smell of a girls fart, and she had wanted Amy to do it for a wile now, but she did not know how Amy would react to this fetish. When they got to there room bellona sat Amy down and said " Amy, there is something I want to try", "what's that?" Amy questioned. Before bellona could respond, Amy grabbed her stomach in pain and let out a loud FFFFRRRT. Bellona could not believe the fart her girlfriend let out, it smelled so good that she inhaled it deeply. "Bellona, do you like my farts?" Amy asked, " well you see, um, yes" bellona answered in a panicked tone. " then do you like this?" Amy said as she shoved her ass into bellona's face and let out a brassy FFFRRRPTH. Bellona sniffed the fart and grabbed Amy's ass cheeks, shoving her face in deeper as Amy let out more wet farts. Bellona then started licking Amy's asshole as Amy let out a wet FRRT right into bellona's mouth, causing her to moan in pleasure. Amy kept letting out farts on bellona's face until they both laid down, panting, bellona savoring the smell of farts in the room.
© Copyright 2016 Bobob1 (bobob1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2084822-Smite-bellona-and-amateratsu-facefart