*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2085288-Beautiful
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #2085288
Beautiful is an interesting adjective to describe pain.

It's amusing, really. To full fill your lives dream, and suddenly, ending it. It can be creative and inspirational to others but humorous to you. Things are too compromised for today's world, oblivion should be an understatement. I suppose you can inquire that it is kind of a funny story. Words cannot describe what goes on in some people's heads, but maybe it's for the good of humanity because God only knows what floats in side some membranes. If life were simple, where would fun exist? Because just as the well known book, The Fault in Our Stars quotes, the world desires to be noticed, and if pain makes people's heads turn, so be it.
It's funny how beautiful is used now a days, especially when it's used to describes pain. Isn't it supposed to be a thing that you admire and not fear? But maybe it can be used to describe how someone who has endured so much pain and has fought against it for so long that it leads to the realization that it shows beauty. The world seems to become harsher and harsher. Maybe that's what leads to suicide, not the fact that someone cannot handle their own life, but they cannot handle the world that surrounds them. Things that would not have been said yesterday are used in the norm today. Confusing, isn't it? But isn't that what the world is depicted as today.
Time is a concept that was created by humans.

© Copyright 2016 Marcella (marci754 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2085288-Beautiful