*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2085407-Our-Summers
by gstone
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #2085407
Why my 9 year old daughter and me love our erotic summers together naked at home a memoir
More will be updated every few days with more information as I remember it or trained it. This is just the beginning of our Memoirs. Please stay tuned for future updates which will be marked by a time and date when updated.



I love when the summers roll around because no matter what the clothes come off in huge layers. Girls begin to wear skimpy, tight, or lose clothes which reveal parts of their bodies that at their age should not be revealed. I also love how the summers of our household are erotic sexual filled days with all the smells, sights, and sounds of debauchery.

To me a great summer day is my daughter wearing her knee high white socks, lying on her tummy naked on the cool bed, legs spread knees bent giving me head while I drink pink lemonade. Her hair gently brushing my legs while I sit reading from one of my favorite novels as she slowly pleasures me. Summer has always invoked that image in my head every year since she was five. Summer is also the smell of her sweet body stirring my loins as she walks by me carrying the scent of a young creature. Summer is me watching her naked nubile young round bottom as she walks around naked bouncing from room to room.

We spend days forever like lovers curled up in each other’s arms reading, sleeping, making love passionately with all the heat of newlyweds. No missed chances passing us by or escaping our perfect life of pleasure & bliss.

Some nights we lay under the stars naked making passionate love while the smells of barbecues, chlorine water, and dew from the grass play with our senses. On some nights when the dark is to great I feel her body when I can’t see her tiny face. The shutters, moans, slight jumps, and the way her tight hot pussy grip me tell me at once she is enjoying what helped make her. Her hot breath on my neck, ear, face as she whispers dirty obscenities I have never heard from a nine-year-olds mouth before her make my penis jolt with power.

I wonder how many other fathers, are so lucky every summer to have what we have. We are not the only ones who do this I’m sure. I do feel sorry for those poor bastards who have no Idea what this feels like. There is no other feeling like it in the world you can compare it to, and none greater except for maybe the first time you both begin the erotic bond sharing each other’s bodies.
The first time was simple enough to start that all I had to do was place her in front of my open legs naked while she explored my body with her small hands. Her eyes stayed glued between my legs looking at something she had never seen before. It was erotic for how simple it was that before I knew it my cumm had boiled out of my penis splashing the top of her head and back startling her. She cried that night from the shock of what had happened. For that first week it was enough for me to just let her explore it on her own and not to force it onto her, which made the difference when she was old enough to had said no. That was never the case though because of how we started but that is later in my story.

The second week I introduced study aids to show the blowjob. She more or less got the Idea taking me into her mouth for small periods of time coating my penis in her saliva before letting my head slide out of her mouth. It was not until she was six that she did it more willingly learning how to use her hands and mouth but I did not mind, I came every night either way that second week. It was also the week that I had made her open her mouth to take my cum which was the only thing I ever made her do which helped make her love the taste of her brothers and sisters as they slid down her throat coating her mouth.

You see one can never rush training a child which as I have found to be the difference between having a willing, eager little beaver who wants to do it on their own with you, or having a child you have to force, coerce, and bribe. The first option is always the easiest and best for all involved in the long run.

The third trough sixth week was the same as the first two weeks getting her into a routine she herself was setting up. Now I will say that after the same thing I was beginning to get extremely horny to the point I wanted to try new things but I had to control myself. Now one thing I noticed about feeding her so much sperm was the calories were making her a little chunky but it did not last after that first year.

update 9/22/2016


It was at the age of seven we first tried to fuck. At that time I had only on occasion been making her wear a butt plug back then not thinking anything of her pussy because I had wanted to make sure my cock would be the first thing in. It did not work out like that somewhat because although my head and half an inch fit inside I could go no further .

It was that same night while playing naked house that we both sat in front of the computer and looked up small vibrators that could help expand her opening. We must of looked trough hundreds making notes for the bigger ones when she got older. So we ordered some shiny and colorful ones to help her along. Now sliding into a very tight pussy which almost makes it hurt is worth it especially watching your head squeezed as it enters something so tight. I have never experienced that feeling with my wife because well lets face it she was experienced and to old to be as tight. Don’t get me wrong sex with the wife is amazing regardless but nothing beats that little pussy opening bulging around the head of your cock. I had been building up to that point I came quickly filling her small pussy.

I remember her just laying on her back seeing the ideas in her head spinning. "It's hot." She said. I told her it would be ok. She sat up looking down between her legs where my cum was trickling out. Her eyes widened running a finger trough the white stuff. Sniffing her finger she scrunched up her nose then stuck out her tongue to taste.
© Copyright 2016 gstone (thegstone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2085407-Our-Summers