*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2086065-Muses--OCs-of-Mine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2086065
These are just some of my OCs, and they each include a short story. Feel free to read!
Feel free to give me feedback on my OCs (original characters). If there's something sue-ish about them, or something way too cliché about their background, tell me. Another thing: this was made to help me keep track of all the characters I use in my writing and fan fictions.

First up: Raintail, a Warrior Cats OC of mine.

Name: Raintail
Reason for Prefix: His parents named him Rainkit because it was raining when he was born.
Reason for Suffix: He has an excellent sense of balance, and cats use their tails for balance.
Cat's Gender: Raintail is a male, also known as a Tom
Clan: He was born in RiverClan, and that is his current Clan
Clan Role: Deputy, just made deputy. The leader made him deputy because he's laid back and has a strong work ethic.
Age: Raintail is 47 moons old, which makes him almost four years old.
Appearnace: Raintail is a slate gray tom with one long scar across his flank and a small scar on his nose. The tip of his tail is darker than the rest of his pelt, and he has grayish blue eyes. He is sleek like most of his Clan, and his legs are strong for swimming.
Scars/Markings: These were said in the appearance.
Personality: Raintail is laid back and known for having a strong work ethic. See traits that come with having a strong work ethic here. Being the deputy of his Clan, he is also known for being annoyingly commanding and strict. Raintail is a bit uncomfortable in his new position, and is afraid he will do something wrong. Because of this, what he does is limited.
Mentor: Raintail was mentored by a cat named Blazeclaw, a muscular tom with an orange tabby pelt and glowing amber eyes.
Apprentice: Raintail has apprenticed the following cats:
Silverwhisker, a white cat with gray paws and silvery eyes. She-cat
Honeysong, a pale brown cat with yellow eyes. She-cat
Otterpad, a dark brown cat with green eyes. Tom
​​​​​Mate: Raintail became mates with a beautiful cat named Darkwing. Darkwing is a sleek tuxedo cat, meaning she has a black pelt and white belly/chest, and striking purple/blue eyes.
Mother: His mother was a young she-cat named Sootsplash. She has dark gray fur and blue eyes, with white "mittens".
Father: Sootsplash's mate is a deformed tom named Oddjaw. He is a pale white cat with gray eyes and a cleft palate, hence the name Oddjaw.
Littermates: Raintail had one brother with the title Smokefall. He had completely black fur and gold eyes.
Bio:
Kithood:
Rainkit and Smokekit were inseparable. Since they were bullied by the older kits, they stuck together and were 'lone wolves' together. Until Darkkit came along. Darkkit was two moons younger than them, but she was brave and outgoing. She stood up for them, one day ending the bullying. Soon Rainkit and Smokekit became apprentices, and the bullies got it into their minds that Darkkit couldn't help them anymore.
Apprenticeship:
Rainpaw and Smokepaw were assigned their mentors, Blazeclaw and Goldenstrike. Darkkit always hung around them, no matter what, even begging so she could watch their battle training sessions. Smokepaw fell seriously ill, though, and had to make up for the two moons when he was confined to the medicine cats' den. Rainpaw became a warrior and had to watch as his crush, now Darkpaw, ignored him and spent more and more time with Smokepaw.
Warrior Life
Raintail began to ignore Darkpaw and Smokepaw as their bond grew and grew. The day came, exactly two moons later, when Darkpaw and Smokepaw became Darkwing and Smokefall. The slate gray tom thought for sure that Smokefall and Darkwing would become mates, but in front of everyone, Darkwing rejected him and said she was in love with Raintail. Smokefall ran into the woods and onto the lake that was covered with ice, trying to get away from the entire Clan. But it was almost new-leaf, and the ice was thin. The ice broke underneath him, and Smokefall was plunged into the freezing depths of the murky water, never to be seen again. The Clan could never properly grieve for the young tom, not knowing where he was. Five moons later, Blazeclaw found Smokefall's body. Now knowing that his brother never had the chance to fulfill his dream of dying for his Clan and being known as the bravest warrior that ever lived, Raintail worked even harder at becoming the greatest RiverClan warrior. Soon Froststar recognized him as a cat enthusiastic for taking care of his Clan, and made him deputy when Blazeclaw retired to the elders' den.
Future
It wasn't a happily ever after for Raintail. You should know by now that there are no happy endings in this fandom. Darkwing and Raintail became mates, but the happiness didn't last. Darkwing and Raintail were sent on dawn patrol together and alone, and Darkwing saw this as her chance. She pushed Raintail into the water, then followed, jumping on him and forcing him further down. He drowned and Darkwing dragged his dead body back to camp, saying he fell in and, sadly, fell to the same fate as his brother. Darkwing was being trained in the Dark Forest during her apprenticeship, and had a mission: to earn Raintail's trust, then destroy him. The leaders of the Dark Forest, at the time, saw that Raintail was one of those cats, who, if they found out about the Dark Forest, would rise up to help demolish them.

Now here's a short story about his death brought to you by Jayfeather. I call it Darkwing's Motives.




© Copyright 2016 Pyrogue (graymist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2086065-Muses--OCs-of-Mine