*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2086097-Ninja-Academy-Soul-Star-Chapter-1
by Anii
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2086097
(Chapter 1; The Beginning) Short chapters.
As I walked into the office of the academy, an elderly woman smiled at me. "Good morning, how may I help you?" She asked. "Um.. I'd like to sign up for the academy.." I replied. "Well, for starters, how old might you be?" "Thirteen." I said, in quite a cocky tone. "Snide little brat.." She mumbled under her breath. "Start filling out the paperwork then."
I sat down on a bench, taking the papers with me. I started filling out the paperwork. There was about a page and a half. I looked at the paper, grabbed a pen, and was done with the montage of questions. A different woman was sitting behind the desk. This one was younger looking and had a cold expresion when I walked up to her. "Yes?" She scolded. "uh. I filled this out." I was confused for a second, then realized she must have enough to deal with already. "Thank you." She beamed. (talk about bipolar.) I handed her my papers and she led me down a hallway. "In this room we will put you through a number of simulations to determine your ability, may it be water, earth, fire, or air, you will control the outcome." She explained.
© Copyright 2016 Anii (anillies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2086097-Ninja-Academy-Soul-Star-Chapter-1