*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2087172-Dearest-T
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #2087172
This is NOT the product of imagination, it really happened to me. True references made.
Dearest T,
You were the one and only friend I'd made friends with in this world of clicks and deletes.I thought the world wasn't how it seemed after all, that there did exist people like me. But you, once again, like everyone else, threw me into the spiked arms of reality. You left me.

I'm not complaining, for leaving is inescapable. But what truly disturbs me, is the absence of a mere acknowledgement, a farewell. All I can say is, that yes I won't forget you, or probably I would, I really don't know. There is no reason for me to shed tears or to think hard about this, because there is nothing to it really. What was it that connected us after all? Nothing. Nothing, but a doltish social network including some doltish texts, now that I come to think of it.


Although, what I felt for you was real. It was real and it was heartfelt. I know you've replaced me with someone prettier and wittier, but most importantly, someone who isn't oceans and continents apart from you. Well truth be told, replacements are the very structure of civilization, but what use of this different world then? Isn't the sole purpose of this world to make humans immune to replacements and petty human problems? I don't know. Either this, or you truly stopped loving me.


All I can say is, that life is a boat and experience the flow. You flowed me from three months back to today, and today, my beloved T, is a beautiful day. I've cried enough for you already, I've missed enough of you already, for you have rowed on, and so shall I. But I am human, and hence I possess the ability to know. Of what I know today, my dear T, is that I will miss you, I will miss to laugh at the screen, I will miss your blue eyes. Funnily, I also happen to know that my life will move on and so will yours and the people we talked about. Nothing would stop, nothing has.


Beloved T, those three months were wonderful with you. I don't know if life will ever make us meet in real life, if I will ever get to see your blue eyes we joked about almost everyday in reality, if I will ever talk to you and listen to your accent, so different from mine. But that's just how it is I guess, I don't know and probably never will. You were special to me and it was beautiful. The specialty is there today, in some creepy corner of my heart, but do not worry my T, that will fade with time. What I will hold on to though, through brutal and bloodiest of times, till my last breath, would be the blue eyed beauty of it.
© Copyright 2016 Anshruta (anban at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2087172-Dearest-T