*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2088067-Were-Living-In-A-Movie
Rated: E · Essay · Inspirational · #2088067
Being the actor in your movie, do you know your Director?
We're Living In A Movie


         Did you just take one time thinking about a lot of things? What if? How come? Why? A lot of questions that just.. flow with the air, whispering you no answers. Sometimes you've been amazed by how things happen. And sometimes you just wished some things didn't happen. You're wondering with your LIFE. You're wandering through this WORLD. Are you really the one in charge with your life? Or you think there is Someone in charge in your own play?

         Since you were born, you don't have a choice but to appear in this world of reality full of irony. Right? Because did you choose to be born? No. Neither your mother or your father. What about your name? Your nationality? Your appearance? Everything about you since then, did you choose that? No. Because you're an actor living in a movie.

         You go to different places and meet people. Some persons you liked, some are not. You don't have an idea that by just going to that place, you can meet your best friend, your girlfriend or boyfriend, or even some lost relatives you have. You become mesmerized by how amazing it was to be with him or her or them out of the other million people you can be with. Just think, that all the people in your life, did you planned to meet and be with them? No. Because you're an actor living in a movie.

         You become happy, you might get hurt. Some people love you or hate you. Some people stay or leave. Some dreams come true, and some falls off. You never know what will happen next because you didn't planned everything. And even if you do so, you just can't be assure of how things will be because you're an actor living in a movie. Now, do you know your director?

         Your director is the one who chose you to appear in this world. The one who made your personality unique. The one who lead you the way through different places, who enabled the people in your life to be in your life, who made it right to be in your world. The one who gave you choices whether to be happy or not, to dream or just sit, to love and forgive, and everything that makes you think "I make my own life" No. because you're an actor living in a movie. And because, your director is GOD, the one who orchestrate everything. The one who make each of your scenes in order, who gives your life some twists, and who tells you right decisions. But sometimes, we tend to just ignore Him without reading our script play he wrote: the Bible.

         You are not in charge of your life; He is the one who's in charge. Your choosing over the things that he enables to happen. Take time to thank your director for making you a lead star in this movie of yours. Now, if you don't know what will be the next scene in your movie, take time to ask your director what you need to do and ask for your script.
© Copyright 2016 MsCaseyLuna (caseyluna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2088067-Were-Living-In-A-Movie