*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2088578-The-Regret
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #2088578
Most things can be forgiven, somethings not so easy.
I've come to realize that I have failed the one person that I care for most. Yet that person still stays with by my side, if they did decide to leave I wouldn't blame them. I dont even have a reason to fight back. I couldn't even fight for them when they needed it most, but she still stayed and its tearing me up inside even more now that time has passed. I let it happen and I couldn't do anything about it, I was afraid or maybe I didn't want to believe it, either way I failed them that day and in my mind it's unforgivable. To say sorry isn't enough it never was, because of it I cant even trust myself anymore let alone forgive myself. I was stupid even blind to what was in front of me and I don't know how to make up for it or if I can even. I just know I owe you my life since you gave me yours and I let you down in the town that we meet the town that you we started as a couple. Do I even deserve you or your forgiveness the love that you continue to give me day end and day out.

© Copyright 2016 Nix Wolfwood (wolfwood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2088578-The-Regret