*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2089657-Maggie
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2089657
A very short story about a professor and her student. This is a nonfiction fantasy story.
[All people in this story are intended to be over 18]


Maggie


It was the same scene every Friday afternoon, the time of the day where the last of the classes were starting to leave, and when campus started to empty out for the weekend: her, sitting at the desk in her office and going over her papers from the week, and me, completely naked and sitting on the floor masturbating. The door was locked shut in case any other professors decided to come in late to catch up on work, and music was always playing to muffle any sounds in case the janitors were coming through the teacher’s offices. Rod Stewart's Maggie May was playing on the record player at the moment.

"What's your name?"

"What?"

"Your name."

"Why do you want to know, kid?"

"I've been coming here every day after school for a month...I just thought it would be cool to know your name. Is there anything wrong with that?"

She looked up from the papers she was grading and looked at the ceiling for a moment, the way women do, not when they're thinking of an answer, but when they are thinking of an excuse to avoid coming up with an answer.

"There's nothing wrong with that, kid."

There was a pause in which I wondered whether or not that's all she was gonna say. She got a fresh cup of coffee from the still-brewing pot. The two of us could maybe go through three pots a night, and it got to the point where I could never hear my parent’s coffee pot brewing without imagining myself back in this office, on this floor, looking at this woman.

"You can call me Mrs. Lynch".

"Mrs. Lynch", I repeated through the choppiness of my heavy breathing. "That'll do."

She smirked and went back to grading her papers. "Yeah? Well, you're still just "kid" to me."

I moved my hand from my penis for a moment and crawled across the floor on my hands on knees so I was sitting under her. I lied on my back and tugged on her leg. "Hey?"

She was focused in on her papers, and put her pen in her mouth, trying to make sense of the stupid answers that students would come up with on their assignments.

"Hey?"

"Hey what?"

"Can you watch me masturbate for like…ten minutes?"

She took the pen out of her mouth and set it on the table, turning her face down towards me and trying to conceal a smirk. She rose an eye-brow. "Really, ten minutes?"

"Well, I mean, I'll start and stop so it'll last longer…like, I can make it last longer."

She thought for a moment and then perked up with a good idea. She started digging through the assignments she was grading and picked mine out of the lot. She held it up for me to see.

She pointed to a coffee stain on the right side of the paper. "Yours, I presume?"

I nodded. I was an avid coffee drinker, and always finished my assignments on the last minute bus ride to class, trying to balance my coffee on one knee and my papers on the other. I wasn’t a bad student, but I could never focus on my assignments throughout the night - I was always lost in the moment, masturbating and listening to the all the same five music albums over and over again.

"Very well. Ten questions, since I'll exclude the essay one. Eight out of ten correct, and I will give you ten minutes...."

She waited until I nodded my head to make sure I understood. Even though our relationship was far different than any she has had with any of her students before, she still couldn’t help but view me as a student.

"...anything less than that, and the deal's off."

I smiled and nodded my head. "Deal!"

She stuck her hand out towards me. "Shake on it?"

I began to stick my hand out, but then pulled it back since I remembered I had been rubbing my penis with it for an hour now.

She laughed and moved her hand forward. "I don't mind."

I smiled as we shook hands, thinking how cool this woman was. She wasn't like any of the other teachers at the school or, I predicted, anywhere else in America. She took her hand back and moves her foot so it was resting on my ballsack, pushing down on them with some pressure - "I never told you to stop."

I quickly laid my back on the ground and started rubbing again, letting my warm coffee cup rest on my bare stomach.

“Have you ever done this with any students before?”

“No.”

“Why not?

“Because…boys are like wild dogs, and I don’t like them.”

“But you like me.”

She looked down at me masturbating on the ground, and smiled. “You’re like a dog, but you’re my dog…like a pet. I do love pets.”

She turned the music up for some background noise as she began grading my assignment. “This has always been one of my favorite songs.”

I moved my head up, looked at her for a while, and smiled. “Yeah, I love it too.” I closed my eyes and put my head back down on the floor, mumbling along to the Jon Stewart lyrics from the record:

“I suppose I could collect my books and get on back to school
Or steal my daddy's cue and make a living out of playing pool
Or find myself a rock and roll band that needs a helpin' hand
Oh Maggie I wish I'd never seen your face
You made a first-class fool out of me
But I'm as blind as a fool can be
You stole my heart but I love you anyway”


© Copyright 2016 aPatheticBoy (apatheticboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2089657-Maggie