*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2089986-The-Masterplan
by Pip
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Adult · #2089986
part 1 - re write

The Masterplan



According to her mother the fifteen year old Silvie Anais Descoteaux went around the neighbourhood with a laptop. The clunky Viao would stay on the table until tea was served and the usual chat about how things were going were done. "Of course they would ask why Silvie brought her laptop and Silvie would show her bank account. Well it wasn't really a bank account but an investment account" Baril Descoteaux (42) explained. "Silvie would casually press on the 'history' tab of the investment account and say 'I only started with $100 and added $10 every month'. They would always ask how she got to such an enormous amount of money that way. And this is were Silvie would always smile"Descoteaux needs to [hervatten] as thick tears fill her eyes but then a smile comes back. "Silvie would show how she would buy and sell shares that do well. Her trick at the time was to buy and sell part of the shares and keep the shares that pay that monthly amount".

"Dividiends" the reporter says

"Yes and that is how my Silvie would convince people. She would show a second account and say: 'I can do this for you to, on this account. You know me and you can always check the amount at any time and get rich with me' She was such a clever girl."

Silvie Descoteaux with her 5 ft drove around in a BMW 3 years later and was hired by Center Allied during her first year of study the same year. Spokesman Jean Pudox said he was very impressed by Silvie.

"Silvie's brand was her smile and way of talking, she knew exactly how to handle people, it sometimes seemed friendly manipulation" When asked after reports written by Silvie during her term at Center Allied Pudox has to answer that that information is considered confidential and he can't answer the question because he doesn't know. Roommate Emily Hanx explains Silvie was working on a number of reports. "Silvie was particularly nervous about one report" Hanx explains. "She was clearly on to something and she knew someone at Center Allied knew about it as well. This is where the mistery ends.

Silvie Anais Descoteaux was buried at the Oberdiesbach cemetery. Silvie's [deceased] body was found on the corner of Clius and 5th Street in Oberdiesbach on January 2000. The cause of death could not be determined. Silvie leaves behind her 42 year old mother Baril who donated Silvie's money to a local charity.

This story is not special in itself if Center Allied only a month later started special corporate investment programs that brought the company to the top of the investment banks within 3 years. This is a remarkable position to be in and never done before in Europe. The other link with Descoteaux comes up witht the dissappearance of Emily Hanx. Although the press implied drugs and alcohol might have to do with Hanx' dissappearance, her friends and family denied Hanx ever seeing using alcohol or drugs and after a thorough investigation nothing of the kind could be proven. The story that Descoteaux had written a report that made Center Allied rich and that had to be kept secret was put in the corner of misteries.

Center Allied bought the Swiss Banque Swiss and the Dutch BeMaBank and changed it's name to Central European in 2005. Arming itself for the upcoming recession Central European invested in the Chinese market and became the biggest European investment bank after consolodating more than 20 financial institutes in Europe and North America.

Central European changed it's name in 2009 to The Central European Bank or CEB. Today it's sky scrapers on the prestecious Predon Avenue in Bern, Switserland leave a quite and modest impression. Entering the building can only be done through the underground parking lots and employees have a plight to secresy for life. Central European CEO is the German Margarethe Denk-Wiesenbach who is known for her modest life style and [teruggetrokken] but has many world leaders among her friends.

Spokesman Jean Pudox did not appear on the employee list after 2010, inquiries done after his where abouts tell that Pudox retired around 2010 but Pudox's name did not come up in the white pages or any family members knew what happened to Pudox.

Anonymous tweeted yesterday about the Descoteaux report and the death of Purdox. Purdox is said to have had a copy of Descoteaux's report and according to a statement the report wasn't about financial markets or money but about the psychology of manupulating people. Descoteaux had discovered in her younger years how to use tricks to manipulate people and that was what led to her wealth.

© Copyright 2016 Pip (pipvandervinne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2089986-The-Masterplan