*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2090551-Smite-jing-Wei-facefart-nu-wa
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bobob1
Rated: E · Fiction · Adult · #2090551
Nu wa sniffs jing wei's farts.
The goddess jing Wei was truly a sight to behold, she was beutifull and always happy. However her best feature was her huge ass. It jiggled with every step she took and was always getting stared at. However one day while laneing with nu wa, jing Wei felt her stumach rumble. she grabbed her stomach in pain however nu wa noticed nothing, she was to busy stareing at jing wei's perfect ass. Suddenly a wet PRRRRT came out of Jing Wei causing her cheeks to jiggle. Nu wa was about to cover her nose in disgust when she took a deep sniff and found the smell intoxicating and it made her a bit horny. Jing wei let out a brassy BRRRRRRRT and nu wa made her decision. She shoved her head into jing Wes's massiv ass, causing jing wei to yell then moan in pleasure. She then let out a wet PPPPRRRRRTH right into nu wa's face, who sniffed up the fart eagerly. Nu wa then licked Jing wei's asshole causing jing Wei to moan again and let out a wet fart into nu wa's mouth. Nu wa moaned from the taste of the fart and continued to lick Ning wei's ass and while massaging her huge ass cheeks. Jing Wei continued to let out hot stinky farts on nu wa until she felt no more gass inside her. Nu wa then took her face out of jing Wes's ass, she was hot, sweaty, panting, and smelled strongly of farts. Nu wa then stood up, grabbed her stomach and let out a wet PRRRT. "Now," said nu wa, " it's my turn."
© Copyright 2016 Bobob1 (bobob1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2090551-Smite-jing-Wei-facefart-nu-wa